Shipping, Delivery, and Returns
Shipping Policy --
For retail orders received by 4pm Eastern Standard Time, USA; we typically ship on the same business day. Currently, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are not our business days. This may affect "Two day" delivery timelines.
Please see the note on the BTL page for current shipping times. This may vary with inventory, production and peak demand.
Accessory & clothing items are often made to order so shipping dates may vary accordingly if out of stock for your particular size and needs.
Delivery Policy --
For Domestic orders: We recommend USPS and UPS
For International orders: We recommend DHL due to Covid
Our Shipping and Delivery is calculated live on our website.
*Please note the state of the world and current events DO impact shipping costs and timelines.
Customer Service Policy --
Feel free to contact us via email at info@BikeTowLeash.com.
Providing photos, make and model of your ride is very beneficial. You may find attachment requirements for ordering what you need in on our Fit Chart. The chart starts with bikes. You must scroll down for trikes, mobility scooters and chairs. There are helpful videos on our website and www.YouTube.com/BikeTowLeash YouTube channel. If you still have questions, please request a whatsapp video call over wi-fi, with your ride, and product.
Exchange AND Return Policy --
- Did you receive a defective item?
- Did we ship the wrong thing?
- Did the order arrive damaged?
- Notify us within 5 days of receipt via email info@BikeTowLeash.com for authorization.
- We will make it right.
We offer a 2 year warranty, against defects. LEI will repair or replace product at our option. LEI is not responsible for subsequent damage as a result of proper or improper use of product. We will accept 45 day returns if returned in original packaging and in new condition. Prior to return request authorization from seller.
As stated in the instructions, dragging your dog will cause the BTL mast to rub the rear tire. CONTINUING TO RUB THE REAR TIRE WILL DAMAGE THE BTL AND VOID WARRANTY. So do not drag your dog. It is cruel and not a way to make them enjoy biking. Certainly pull your dog out of harms way and let them rest and drink.To initiate your warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Where you purchased the BTL
- Photos of installation and damage
- Serial # (Located on the leash)
- Your Contact Information
Have a leash with many thousands of miles on it? Outside your warranty but still want to ride?
Contact us for a Product Refurbishment! Send pictures of your leash to info@BikeTowLeash.com so we can diagnose and prepare to get you back on the trails faster!
- And then send us your BTL to our returns address
8815 Conroy-Windermere Rd.
ORLANDO, FL 32835
We don't exchange products. Please place a new order for the things you want and return your item(s) at your convenience.
You have a full 45 Days to make your return.
There is a 45 day time limit on returns. The item must be in brand new, unused condition and returned with its original packaging to get a full refund. We do not pay or refund shipping costs.
Most dogs absolutely love the BTL. However, we can’t guarantee your dog’s condition or attitude next to bicycle wheels. [Helpful hint: if there is bike fear, try walking with your dog and bike first to get them used to the bike]. All dogs are different, like kids, they like most things, most of the time. If your dog just doesn't like biking, please do a good deed and donate your BTL, if in used condition, to your local rescue. We know they will love you for it.
Please follow these instructions to return something for a refund:
1. Returned items must be in brand new condition to receive a refund. Absolutely no teeth marks, dirt or slobber.
2. First, contact LEON Engineering for Return authorization then Pack the item(s) carefully in original packing with all instructions and parts.
3. Use the Return address on the invoice sent with the order. If you don't have the original paperwork, include your shipping address name, billing address, phone number and email address so we can find your account.
4. Returns address:
8815 Conroy-Windermere Rd.
ORLANDO, FL 32835
For a successful return:
- We suggest tracking with UPS or the Postal Service for returns. We don't pay for return shipping or lost items.
- Insure your packages! A refund will not be given for lost or damaged returns (it can happen).
- You'll receive a credit in the same form of payment originally used.
- We'll email you when your return is processed. Please allow 5-7 business days from the time we receive your return.
- Clothing Items: Most returns are due to guessing at the sizes. Rather than guessing, use the size chart provided for the item or check your (or recipients) closet for correct sizes. Do not return items with any teeth marks, slobber or dirt on them, you will not get a refund. We will not refund you for these. We can’t.
- Again, if for any reason your dog does not love the product, perhaps cannot get over a fear of bike wheels, [Helpful hint: if there is bike fear, use treats, then try walking with your dog and bike to get them used to the bike]. and if the BTL is in used condition, please donate it to your local shelter or rescue. We know they will love you for it!